As I mentioned on yesterdays post, I focused on the Alterra pullover. It turned into a lesson in frustration. This is the first top down pattern I have (attempted) to knit. I started with the upper back and that went along fine. I came to picking up and knitting for the left front and I was soon befuddled. I just couldn't picture what I was doing. I have had this problem in the past with sewing garments. It's like my brain doesn't compute in a 3 dimension way. Some of my sewing attempts with shorts or pants have been made with lots of ripping out stitches and resewn. I made myself correct the section last night before bed so I wouldn't toss it in a time out in the light of day. With rest and a good breakfast I am ready to take this pattern on again.

Happy crafting and may your project go with smooth sailing,

Wendy