Yesterday I finished dyeing several skeins in 2 new colorways. They dried outside and now they are hanked and put away until photo day. Today I am taking a day to work on my personal projects but I'm faced with decision paralysis. I stood in my craft room and looked around trying to make a choice as to which project I wanted to get into.
- Continue my current spinning project (Merino)
- Knit the May square for my blanket project
- Sew a patchwork notions pouch
- Sew a new bag design
- Continue my sock design (just turned the heel)
- Continue the second sock from deep stash yarn (turn the heel)
- Continue my cabled fingerless glove pattern
- Finish a quilt
- Hand embroider on my LilliPopo project
- Start something new in either knitting, crochet, spinning, sewing ,embroidery, design
Just writing it all down has increased my paralysis or is it that I don't want to do any of the above project? Hulu binge or Netflix? I will need to make a decision soon or I will sit here running down a Pinterest or Etsy rabbit hole and not accomplish anything.
Tune in tomorrow and see what comes....or doesn't
Happy crafting and have a great productive day,